Sensational Chicken Noodle Soup
- 3 1/2 cups chicken broth (I usually use the lower sodium version)
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1-2 carrots chopped or diced
- 1 stalk of celery, chopped
- 1 cup of uncooked egg noodles (I sometimes use more than a cup)
- 1 cup of cooked chicken, shredded or cubed
- Pepper to taste
Step 1: Mix broth, pepper, onion, garlic, and celery in large saucepan. Bring to a boil.
Step 2: Stir in noodles, chicken, and spices to taste if you like
Step 3: Cook over medium heat for 10-15 minutes, or until noodles are tender (sometimes i let the soup simmer on low for longer so the ingredients can 'get to know each other')
*Note: This is a smaller recipe, we usually double it if we want to have lots of yummy leftovers.