Sunday, November 27, 2016

Christmas Gift List

It's that time of the year again, the most wonderful time of the year! I don't know about y'all, but I love the holidays, especially Christmas. Yes, at times the holidays can be a little stressful (and cold!)... there's meals to make, goods to bake, families to visit, and gifts to buy. All of these tasks take time and money which just adds to the stress. I personally am trying to be better about planning, organizing, and budgeting. I created this cute little Christmas Gift List printable that will hopefully take a little stress away, and make one aspect of Christmas a little easier! All that's on there is a space for the name and gift ideas, but I usually pencil in prices as I go to help me stay on budget.  

        Here's the link for the FREE printable! 
Christmas Gift List FREE Printable



            

No comments:

Post a Comment