Crockpot Teriyaki Chicken
- 6 pieces of boneless, skinless chicken thighs (cut into strips)
- 1/2 cup of teriyaki sauce **see note below
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/8 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp of minced garlic
- ground pepper to taste
**I used half Very Teriyaki, a thicker sauce with sesame seeds and half teriyaki marinade which is a little thinner.
- Cut the chicken thighs into several strips each, then season with ground pepper
- Mix the teriyaki sauce, broth, and garlic together in a large bowl until combined
- Toss the chicken in the crokpot and pour the teriyaki mixture over the chicken
- Cook on high for about 4 hours. Enjoy!