So I took to Pinterest and looked through tons of home-made hair masks, and read the recipes on some of the packaged kind too. There was so many I'd like to try, but I decided the first one I would try, the one that would work best for my situation. I chose to combine apple cider vinegar, lemon juice,and a little honey. I've only used it twice but my hair already feels fluffier and cleaner and smoother!
Try it for yourself, here's my recipe!
DIY Lemon Hair Mask
- about 1/8 cup apple cider vinegar(I went a little on the high end)
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 tsp. honey
- Juice lemon into a small cup or bowl.
- Pour the apple cider vinegar into a measuring cup, then add the lemon and stir.
- Heat up the honey just until warm and liquid-y, then add to the mixture and mix well.
- Apply the mixture to damp hair, and let it sit for 15-30 minutes.
- Rinse well, then shampoo and condition like normal!